From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:20:57 EST
Hello to the Hoomans and big Dooks! to their owners !!!

Okay - got a small (well, maybe 4 lb) problem.  It seems I have been
adopted by a C-A-T (I gotta spell it out so the kids don't get upset).
It's a little unusual how this guy came into my life.  Maybe BIG will let
me post a short story on it at a later date.

N-E-Way ... What I would like to know is what, if any, special quarantine
arrangements I should make if I decide to keep him <Like he is giving me a
choice in the matter!>.  He is definately going to be kept seperate from
the kids for a good while.  Are there many feline diseases that can be
transmitted to the ferts?  I am using the "normal" quarantine precautions,
but just wanted to see if there was more I should be aware of.

Warm Fuzzies !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~
Our Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial pages
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html