Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:32:26 EST
Hello everyone,
Forgive me if this has been recently discussed; I haven't been keeping up
with the digest very well.

My ferret, Sebastian (5 year old MF male), had surgery for insulinoma and
adrenal in July 2000.  He has been on pred since then, but recently his
legs are giving out more and more.  We want to start him on Diazoxide, but
our vet is not having any luck locating it.  The only dosage he can find
is in a chocolate/mint flavor.  He said something about the United States
no longer carrying the pills.  Has anyone else heard of this?

Does anyone know where we can find some Diazoxide, either in suspension
form, or pill form?  Or a liquid that is not chocolate/mint?

Thank you very much,
Jodi and the crew of 8
Sebastian, Pasha, Rikkitikkitavi, Pooka, Simba, Miko, Tetzua, Vandal