Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:56:52 -0400
Ferret family please say a prayer or two for Connie. She gave her
ferrets to me today. Five beautiful fuzzie personalities, who have been
well loved and cared for. Life circumstances made it necessary for her
to do this but she did not want to. Kept a game face and only shed
tears upon leaving, but I know it broke her heart.

While my heart is happy beyond the moon - I am sure she is grieving
tonite.

Don't have a EMail for her but I know our family here will somehow
reach and comfort her.

Kisses from Mia, Butters, Tigger, Gidget and Cloe. And kisses also
from Coco who yesterday she had to help to the Bridge.

Linda Z - Happy in Brandon but also very sad.