From:
Nikole Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:30:55 -0400
Hi!!!  I am looking for a cage big enough for three adult ferrets to live
comfortably in.  Right now they all have separate smaller cages but I would
like to put them together.  I am in Annapolis, MD.  Or if anyone has any
idea of where I can get one for a reasonable price that would be great too.

Also I am wondering if anyone has any opinion on sandboxes for the ferrets
to play in.  I have heard that you can fill it with torn up newspaper or
sand and they just love to dig in it.  Which is better for them??

Thanks as always for your help!!!!
Nikole