From:
Lorraine Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:40:24 -0700
>Any tips on traveling with water bottles?  I know how they leak, but I
>don't want to deprive the fuzzies of their precious water!  Is there a
>less messy way to do this?  Thanks.
>
>Kristine

I find the "little" water bottles don't leak as profoundly as the big
ones.  It is also less awkward to deal with then wrestling with a big
bottle (I drive a small car).  Whenever I have to load Al into the car I
have a hamster bottle I attach to the door of his carrier.  Worst case
scenario with one of these is that about 6 mL (1/4 cup) is going to wind
up spilled which beats the amount that could come splurging out of a "big"
one.

Now if I could only find a way to get him to not beg for McDonald's french
fries when I stop for human food.

Lorraine
 & Al (the sock warrior)