From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 07:02:28 -0400
Anne writes
>I refuse to use mouse traps or glue traps. With the easily obtainable
>smorgasbord left about by aforementioned free-loading pets, live traps
>aren't working.

I recommend picking up your free-loaders' food and putting it in a
mouse-inaccessible cabinet overnight and baiting live traps with
peanut butter and kibble. This has worked extremely well for me, and
I've caught probably 50 mice over the last 17 years.

Be sure to release the mice at least a mile away from your home and
they will make their way back!

Linda