From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:21:42 -0400
This was in my Consumer Report, thought to let you guys know just in case.
[Moderator's note: Normally I'd cry "copyright", but press releases with
recall info like this are meant for public distribution!  BIG]

MIAMI, Okla.  -- Blitz U.S.A., Inc., is recalling all of its Petzazz brand
pet carriers and kennels manufactured between the dates of April 1, 2000,
and June 15, 2000.  Pets can gain access to the inside of the latch on the
current door, which could result in injury to the pet.  Consumers who have
purchased a Petzazz carrier or kennel prior to July 12, 2000, should stop
using the product immediately and contact Blitz U.S.A., Inc., Customer
Service at 1-800-331-3795 for a replacement door.  The Petzazz kennel is
car- ried exclusively by PETsMART stores in the United States and Canada.
PETsMART has temporarily removed all Petzazz kennels and carriers from the
sales floor to be retrofitted with doors that have a re- engineered door
latch.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels