From:
Burness Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:54:29 -0800
>It isn't necessary to feed my ferrets kibble for 30 years and watch
>them suffer horrible diseases to know that feeding them naturally
>for the past 6 years is healthier for them!

Well said, Kim! I always enjoy your posts and learn from them as
progress in any field is almost always the result of willingness to
think outside the box. Longevity in any field does not automatically
confer expertise, as it may well be the same experience repeated ad
nauseum, due to the refusal to learn from the experience of others
with opposing views.