From:
Tillie Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 17:41:45 -0800
Hi there again!
I would like to reply to Juliana Paulauskas' question about cleaning
carpets.  We cleaned our carpets last Nov.  with a "RugDoctor" extraction
type steam cleaner, and the regular solution, so far we have had no problem
as far as I've noticed.  Katie does spend a lot of time rolling around and
playing "speedbump" on the carpet, and I always have my eyes open for
problems.  As I said, I haven't noticed any problems.  Hope this helps you
out!  :-)

To Pamela Greene, I sure hope you find your fuzzy, I know I'd be Devistated
if I lost Katie. Good Luck!!!

I also noticed in the Ferret FAQ that ProPlan was mentioned as a good food
for Ferrets, I was also told the same thing by a person at our local feed
store.  So I got some ProPlan. Katie dropped from 1 and a half pounds to
just about a pound within days, She was also vomiting and loosing hair
badly. I switched to a new food, "Sensible Choise" Chicken & rice Kitten
formula, and the vomiting stopped, the weight came back (within a week) and
the hair loss stopped. I'm interested in knowing if anyone else has had this
problem, let me know.

Amy Evers & Katie!

[Moderator's note: For what it's worth, I knoiw several ferrets, including
my own, who do very well on ProPlan.  BIG]