From:
Architectural Design & Construction LLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:37:47 -0800
I always read but seldom post.  This one I had to share with all.  Our
two ferrets, Stretch & Morgan were playing their usual games when they
met face to face, simultaneously stood up on their hind feet and started
playing pattycake.  It put me in mind of the tv commercial where the
squirrel runs out in front of a car and causes it to vere off the road.
Its buddy comes running up and they give each other the "high five" and
thumbs up.  If you have seen the commercial you should get a good laugh.
Alas, no camera handy (isn't that usually how it goes).  I hope my verbal
description was enough to create the image.

Mike, Stretch & Morgan