From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:49:04 -0500
I haven't been around for awhile.  Things have been very busy at work and
home and I hardly have time to sleep now a days.

I wanted to let everyone know how Pip was doing.  He got his stitches out
today and is back with his cage mates.  After a month away from them, I'm a
little concerned how they will react to him being back but they seem to be
fine so far.  My husband took Pip into the vet and he took in our aussie
ferret too to be weighed, he is weighing in at 5.8 lbs currently.  The vet
said he will probably gain another pound before he is done, good grief!!!

Things are getting much better in my house.  The medications are working
good for my husband, he is feeling better (finally), so good in fact, he is
looking for a part time job.  This will come to late for us for Christmas,
we can't afford to purchase any gifts for anyone so I'm making special
ornaments for everyone.  For me, that is the hardest, not being able to
afford gifts for the ones I love, but then I thought about it.  What does
Christmas really mean???  It means spending time with the ones you love,
enjoying the season, the sights, the sounds, celebrating love, I don't need
to buy gifts to show them I love them.

I'm taking a well deserved vacation next week, (I still have 2 weeks of
vacation time left to be used before Christmas), spending time with my
husband, our fuzzies, and our family.

I wanted to let everyone know how we are, how thankful I am to all those
who helped me out.  I truly think it was your kindness that has helped to
turn our lives around.

Carrie