Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:33:54 -0500
recap - took me-me to vet's with 106+ temp Wed.  Picked her up on Fri.
Took her back to vet's Fri. late afternoon with high fever.  Picked her
up this morning (Sat), she is eating very little, drinking some, but did
lick some Ferretvite off my finger just a little while ago.

She also seems to have trouble with her hind legs a little.  Could
this be because she is still quit weak?

This time I came home with Cefa-Drops.  She is still very lathergic and
the temp, seems to come and go.  Has anyone ever seen anything like this?
Dr. has no idea what is wrong with her.

Thank you, Carol -
the4fuzzies@hotmail