Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:44:43 -0500
I doubt it!!  I too got a little tired of the clack-clack-clack of the water
bottle.  I got a water dish that screws onto the side of the cage bars.
They love it and now hardly ever use the bottle, even though I never removed
it.  I think they actually prefer to drink out of the dish.  I got the dish
for about $8 from a pet store.  It is a half-circle shaped thing with three
plastic 1" dowels sticking out of the flat side.  You put it next to the
bars and then screw on a clamp plate from the other side.  Sounds much more
complicated than it really is.  Also, after discovering they love to dip
their noses in H2O, I put a basin of water under a table for play time.
Throw in some cheerios and watch the fun!

Kristine
Phoebe (just wrestling this here soda can) and Loki (I don't like the
medicine but it makes me feel better!)
(Slink and Scamper, who have gone to the RB)