From:
GALE PUTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:14:02 -0500
Jay and I love the idea of an Anniversary Meeting of FMLers for it's
tenth anniversary.  There are two problems which may limit the amount of
people who can participate though.

First, this list has members from a large amount of different areas,
even a central location can make transportation to it a very large expense.
Breaking the group up for the celebration might remedy this, but sort of
defeats the purpose of all of us being together.

The more you love ferrets, the more you probably have, leaving them, or
traveling with them requires much planning.

So, if we are going to have a meeting, we should solidify the plans as soon
as possible so people can make their plans early.

Perhaps we can have a sort of official pole of the members to see how
many would really be interested, but, count us as "2 from NY who will go".