From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 08:55:07 -0600
hey everyone...

i would like to compile a list of both Ferret Shelters and Ferret
People who either have a "store"..be it Cafe Press or E-bay or Personal
Site...or just make ferrety items to sell to help the/a ferret shelter...

so if YOU have one...please e-mail me the info...or if you have one to
RECOMMEND...please send me the info...

after i get some...i want to make a page on my site for them...

IF you have a banner or logo you would like with your URL and all,
please e-mail that to me also... [log in to unmask]

if you have a slogan or a small blurb you would like with your
URL..please send that along also...

ok, so...i am looking for recommendations for Ferrety Stores or people
who make ferrety stuff with a website or even just e-mail if that is
how they do their business... for a page...

i will need:
 URL
 E-mail addy of person who owns the store/site
 Name of Store/site
 Name of Person/Shelter running the store and/or making the items
 Who the proceeds go to if anyone specific
 Short blurb about the store or person doing it
 Banner if you have one you want on there...

if you think of anything else i may need...please feel free to send that
along...

please put FERRETY STORES in the subject line so i can keep them
straight and do not miss one...

thank you all...
kat

p.s...this is who i have already...please send me further info you may
want on these...

http://geocities.com/woozle31/
21st Century Ferret      Julie Brown
http://www.ferretsarelove.com/
Ferrets Are Love         Fran Brown
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
Kat's Crocheted SleepSacks
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/afghan.html
Kat's CrochetedAfghans
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/
The Fuzzy Sleep Center  Lynn Barker
http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Weasel Pals Sleepers and Hammocks Ada Gibbs
http://www.ferretware.com/
FerretWare Hildy Langewis
http://ferretfarm.org/
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Brenda Johnson
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets/
ClubMedFerrets Cafe Press Store  Club Med Ferrets
http://www.cafepress.com/cmfexclusives/1591966
CMF Kat's "Uh-Oh"'s special page CMF
http://groups.msn.com/ComfyCritters
Comfy Critters  [log in to unmask]
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva
Deva's Cafe Press Store  Deva Kolb

http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding
Little Feet Ferret Retreat E-Bay Store  Rose German
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZskweezeme
skweezeme Ebay   Robin Jones
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZminkey98
minkey98 Ebay   Eleanor Mead
http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm
things4feritz Ebay Store  Leizann Engleke
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop
FerretWise Ebay Store  Alicia Drakiotes
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZfuzzymum
FuzzyMum Ebay   Jackie DeCarlo
http://stores.ebay.com/FERRET-STUFF-Plus-More
FuzzyMum Ebay Store  Jackie DeCarlo

http://www.theferretstore.com    The Ferret Store
http://www.ferretdepot.com/    The Ferret Depot
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

Risk-taking, Trust, and Serendipity are key ingredients of Joy.
Without Risk, nothing new ever happens.
Without Trust, fear creeps in.
Without Serendipity, there are no surprises.
--Rita Golden Gelman--