From:
Sonia Dragulin-Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:51:27 -0800
Dear all,

Fur Free Alliance (an international coalition of animal protection
groups) is having a contest where people could enter poster designs to
promote knowledge about the cruelty involved when fur is purchased as a
piece of clothing. Now there are 19 finalists (all very good) and one
of the designs features the cutest ferret. (it is a sad topic, I know,
but I can't help but smile when I see that cute button nose and sparkly
eyes) Please see the top 19 prize-winning posters and vote for the one
that you think should receive the "People's Choice Award." Ask your
friends and family to vote, too! This is a great way to promote a
fur-free lifestyle and see some talented young artists doing their
thing. They are all really good!

Vote here:

http://infurmation.com/daf/2007/vote.php

Enjoy!