From:
Andrea the Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 01:07:33 -0500
Here's something new :

Separately, my sister and I both came down with bronchitis (we live in
neighboring apartments.) Both of us have ferrets (I have five, she has two.)
One night I woke up to a rustling near my head: Hopi (my ferret, not my
sister) was RIPPING into my bag of cough drops, crazily tearing off the
wrappers and crunching on the cough drops.  I don't know how many she ate,
because she stole quite a few and hid them before I woke up.  MY sister
called two days later, saying HER ferrets were doing the SAME THING.  Anyone
know why ferrets are so NUTS for cough drops?  And do I need to worry (this
was five days ago?)

And on another note: How bad is beef jerky as a treat?  I feel lilke a
hypocrite buying it for them (I'm a vegetarian), but they seem to LOVE it
almost as much as cough drops, raisins, and Linatone (yuck, what a mixture.)

---  [log in to unmask]  (Andrea M.) [log in to unmask]
         Ferret-children Juno, Ben, Hopi, Bean, and Whitman
        Sweet Dreams to my sweet angel-ferrets Frito and Kadi
  "So much depends upon a red Speedo / Covered  with rain" -David Duchovny
    "Underneath every cynical comedian, there is a hopeless romantic...
     waiting to be beaten to death by the cynical comedian..."  -Bill Spring