From:
MICHELLE VanWAMBEKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 22:36:49 -0500
Hi !
I used to use Johnson's baby shampoo on Daisy.  I figured if it's good for a
baby, then of course I'll spend the extra money on my baby Daisy.  Until I
talked to my aunt who owns a beauty shop.  In part of her studies, she
learned about shampoos and their chemistry.  She told me that J.B.shampoo is
such a good detergent, that it would be great to use to clean your windows.
Also the reason why it is "no tears" is because it contains a antisthetic
like novacane - so the babies don't FEEL their eyes stinging.  Doesn't sound
so good any more, does it?  Now I use a low detergent shampoo for both Daisy
& myself - Aveda products.

I am new to FML and ferret ownership.  I am really enjoying FML & I am
coming to understand Daisy a lot better!  They're not anything like a dog or
cat, are they?  So now that I've written in, I'd like to ask a couple
questions: - I've recently read about Marshall Farms & their participation
in providing ferrets for scientific research - which I am very against.  I
have been using their ferret food, but now I feel very guilty.  I've seen
other questions asking for food advice, but have not seen too many
suggestions.  Any suggestions?  If this a worn-out FML question, feel free
to send a private e-mail.

- I've fallen in love with the black-eyed-whites (Daisy is a sable and I
  still love her).  I know they're rare, but are there any waiting lists?
- another Guiness drinking, shivering-ferret lover?  What are the odds?

Thanks!!!  Michelle & Daisy (who understands her family a lot better now).