From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 07:45:48 -0700
I think sometimes we all get to ferret-list oriented.  It can become a bit
depressing, flaming, deaths, illness, etc.  I just wanted to lighten up the
list a bit.

We went to the WSFA Ferret Summer Party Sunday.  It was a blast!  Tube
races (for the ferrets) but watching the owners was almost more fun.  Sack
races, where the first ferret to squirm out of a closed paper bag wins!
Tip over cups of water!  My favorite!  There were probably 75 or 80 people
coming and going while I was there.  There were several booths with ferret
items, ferrets for adoption and ferrets for sale.  I enjoyed the whole
thing and met a lot of people I have been emailing for ages.  An awful
lot of "my ferret people" were there with the babies and adults they have
purchased from us.  I loved it!!!!  If you have the chance to attend a club
"doings" for ferrets....go and have fun!!!!

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net