Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:32:51 -0400
Hello, FMLers,
I hope this email finds everyone's fur healthy and happy.

I am posting this because I am looking to buy a late-alter SHOW QUALITY
ferret from a reputable breeder.

Over the last 6 years, all of my ferrets have been hard to adopt ferrets
through shelters (currently I have 8).  I've recently started going to
shows and wish to show ferrets, myself.  I feel I've done my part by
adopting hard to adopt ferrets and for once would like to have a show
quality ferret.  Money is not an issue, but I'd like to make the breeder
aware that all my ferrets have been exposed to ECE and I'd like to know
that the parents have been tested for ADV.  I'd also like to mention that
I'd prefer NOT to ship the ferret, but if he/she is far away from my
Eastern Pennsylvania home, I'd like to work something out where I can have
him/her transported via land vehicle with close attention being paid to
his/her well being.

I had originally arranged with a reputable breeder here in PA to buy one of
her ferrets, but she's had a bad time with her litters, and the ones that
have survived are all spoken for.

On a final note, my dream ferret would be a panda with distinct dark/light
contrast, but a good looking, well marked ferret would make me just as
happy.

Please email me privately via my address listed above.

Warmest Regards,
Dee, Mooch, 'Spresso, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash, Vera, Good Will &
Mugsy