From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:39:39 -0700
Ok everyone....My sweet Pepper is in a photo contest.  She is up against 2
birds 2 snakes and another ferret.  If you click on the picture of her it
will show you the whole picture.  Here is the link:
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php

I adopted Pepper from our local shelter that now help.  She was our
second ferret and is my baby.  She is 10 months old and such a sweetie.
She is not a cuddlier but if you hold her to your ear she will give you
kisses...most of the time.  But don't hold her to your face cause she
loves to bite eyebrows!  She steals socks...and when she can't find any
she takes any other clothes she can find.

Happy Voting!

Joanne
Spice, Pepper, Flower, Bugs, Dodge and Kuri