From:
Angela L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:18:19 -0700
Copy N Paste this link to watch this website as well as leave guestbook
comments an forum posts! Thats right.. we've got a FORUM up as well as
a GuestBook! Someones already commented to Lori on it!

http://www1.freewebs.com/ferretsdreamhouseshelter/index.htm

[Moderator's note: Javascript required and doesn't load for me. BIG]

"Clover Williams: Lori, you are my hero! You and all the people who
worked so hard to make it happen--and who are still working hard to
make it happen--are angels. Thank you so much!"

Direct quote from the guestbook of the website ^^ Aint it awesome these
random folks are seeing this! (least i think its random) and im getting
other comments as i write.

If you have any improvements an addons for the forum topics PLEASE pvt
email me or post in the correct spot on the forums!!! (this is ALL
FREE) thanks!!

  *  *
Angela <3's Austin
Forever & Always