Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:07:28 -0700
I am sorry to report that Sammy has regrown the hair on his tail but he
continues to lose it elsewhere.  He is exibiting all but one of the signs
of adrenal problems (according to the adrenal FAQ).

I need your help in finding a vet in the Idaho Falls, ID area that does
adrenal surgery.  If anyone knows of a vet in the Salt Lake City, UT, area
that does adrenal surgery, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.
Salt Lake City is about 200 miles from where I live but I will travel if
needed.

Thanks for all your help and support.

Jason Poole