From:
Ulrike Hassold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:04:22 +0000
Hi everybody/vets

I'm from Britain and am having my 2 jills spayed in a month's time.  My vet
has never spayed a ferret and I was wondering if there is anything special
he needs to know or pay attention to.  Can anybody give me any help or tell
me what my vet should do if something went wrong?  I'm really paranoid when
my ferrets are concerned and am so scared that something will happen during
the operation.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

Ulrike