From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 05:18:19 -0800
Hey there all my fellow FML'ers,

I get so busy I sometimes forget to get back to the FML to describe what
Washington State Ferret Association is doing.

Our next meeting for the association is this Sunday, at 2:30 in Bellevue
(Todd Cromwell's home) Directions can be obtained by contacting me at

also

The NorthWest Ferret Report is in full swing.  This is a local mailing list
for anyone who wishes to subscribe and use the feature.  To subscribe,
please email [log in to unmask] and in either the subject area or the
main body type subscribe.

If you are a fellow Washington State resident and fert owner and you've
never heard of W.S.F.A., drop me a line.  I'd love to talk about the great
things our organization is doing.

Thanks and
Stay fuzzy

Michael McKinley