From:
Carolina Toro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 10:11:07 -0400
Hello everone!

I need some HELP here.  I will be leaving Sunday August 18th for ten days
and I still haven't found someone to give me a hand with Paco & Lola.  We
live in Manhattan in an apartment with a roomate that won't take care of
them so I'm REALLY worried.  I've tried the Big Apple Ferret but still
haven't been able to contact anyone there (person I mean : ) I always get a
machine) so I would reallly appreaciate if someone here had any suggestions.
Both Paco & Lola will be very grateful : ).  They are both around 5 months
old in perfect health and with all their shots.  Thanks to all - specially
Rebecca & Linda (you have a lot of fun there : ) )

Peace to all.
Paco, Lola & C.