From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:50:31 -0700
Hi everybody!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Sorry to hear that the IFC
canceled the Toledo, OH event.  Please schedule another in the area so I
can go!  I can even help organize if you like ;)

Update on my new adoptees Isis & Indica.  They do not have ADV!  I just
tested yesterday and now the quarantine period is over.  Mine are glad to
have 2 new sisters.  Though there was some squeaking from the girls cuz
Pippin drives them around with his nose!!!  They're part of the family
now and that comes with the territory!

I'll be getting up a website with some pictures soon!

Trish ~ Pippin, Zira, Hannah, Bowser, Isis & Indica