From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:53:56 -0500
Dr Jean Wardell at Austin has left that clinic.  She left last week for
vacation and seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.  However,
she is engaged to Dr Kawaski in Woodbridge...I suspect she will
materialize there.  Dr. Kawaski is a good vet.

Meanwhile, I called around and asked about local vets.  Great Falls Animal
Hospital has:
DR HENSHAW   DR COOK   DR TRIPP   AND DR GARROOD

does anyone know those vets?  I don't need anyone right now, but you never
know!  There is also a vet in Springfield, but that is a bit far for me.

Nan and SuperSnooper

God Bless America!