From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:22:20 -0700
Hey everyone!  Since the majority of you will be at the FBB on the 28th,
I figured this would be the best place to let all of you know about the
1st annual Ferret Buckeye Bash Photo Contest.  I've been a little slow on
getting the link up and running.  Sorry for any inconvenience my slowness
may have caused some of you!  If any of you are like me, I know you will
have atleast a few photos of your ferts somewhere around the house!  For
more information on the photo contest, please view the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/shipwreckedpiratesferretry/
FerretBuckeyeBashPhotoContest.html

Yeah, I know it's a long link.  All you have to do is copy and paste it
in the browser's address section!

You can also access this link by going to the main FBB Adv page on
Scarlett's website.  Just click on the area listing the photo contest.
The link is:

http://www.scarletts-happydookers.com/fbb04.html

If you have any questions about the photo contest, e-mail me directly at:
[log in to unmask] Please list "photo contest" as the subject.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the FBB!  Travel safely!

-Erin Ramirez
HOFA Rescue Membership Chair