From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:52:49 -0500
Hi folks. My best wishes for for all.

Some while ago, someone here asked to be sent Boxtops for Education.  The
school my mother teaches at does not participate so I would love to send
the points I have collected to someone who can use them.

I also have Betty Crocker Savings Points for anyone who uses them.
Heaven knows my housemate who collects them never will.

Drop me an email if you cn use either. Thanks.

Anastasia