From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 16:21:05 -0500
>Does anyone out there have any experience with how high and how far their
>fuzzies can jump when they're determined enough?

In his misspent youth, our little albino male, Shredni, could leap as high
as three feet in order to grab the top of the ferret-cade (as opposed to a
barra-cade) wiggle over and gain access to the guest bedroom, where he
ripped stuffing out of the bottom of the mattress and built himself a nice
little plush hammock -- one that was almost impossible to get him out of
unless he wanted out.  He9s too old for those activities now (we hope), but
can still outrun me up the bedroom steps.

>Ozzie even attacked her and pinned her down while she was eating in her own
>cage.  Ozzie is the most laid back, friend ly fuzzie i've had the pleasure
>of knowing, except when he's after Samantha.  is this just rough play?  is
>this common when 2 strange fuzzies meet?

I9ve never run into this myself, but could Ozzie perhaps not be quite as
neutered as his former human said he is? Sounds like a horny guy to me!

Rainey