From:
Krista Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:50:04 -0700
You trip, you fall, you cry so hard

Your little one is gone.

No ball of yarn, or toy to charm

Just broken hearted longing.

The smell of fish, of crab

Once made you smile.

Now grief, it makes you sad

As you walk this mournful mile.

Time will not heal

The hole in your heart

I know this seems not real

And grief will not be barred.

The Bridge has someone you still love

And will love evermore.

The whole in your heart will fit like a glove

When you see you Sinbad once more.

Please understand, I cry with you

Your grief it breaks my heart

For fur of any shape and size

Is love s most truest art.

Blessings to all, in your time of pain.

Krista

Riri, Rikki, Blackfoot, Killer, Mordechai, and Fenris = Wezil Brigade
minus One

Sam & Fuzzball = Poster Children for Neurotic Cats

Missing = Medb (her pictures still make me cry), Stripe, TUNF, &
Spidermonkey And my Baron, the world s best dog.

Love,
Krista

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for
welfare and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11