From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:53:11 +0100
Hi ... can anyone help out a friend of mine ?  He is near Lewisburg In
West Virginia, and has two altered hobs that are near due thier shots.  He
is a student so what I hope to find for him is a vet who is not ony ferret
friendly, but also reasonable on price, esp as I may have to help him out
with the cost.  He is a little shaky about this as the only vet he knows
has some rather questionable ethics..  so any help would be greatly
appreciated... thanks....

reply either by posting here or to me direct.

A prayer for all the furkids who are feeling poorly...

Cris ...xxx