Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:27:35 -0500
Ok, this isn't the rebuttal, just a short note explaining things.  I LOVE
a good debate, and I will relish this one!  The initial rebuttal to my
first post was rather lengthy, necessitating lengthy response.  Since
many of the statements in the refutation were rather incorrect, each
response will take some space show the reader WHY they are ineffectual.

So I will send each part separately, in the order published in the
refuting post, over the next two days.

I am sure this will spark additional comments.  Hopefully, some of the
dozens of people who privately sent comments of support will voice said
support publicly so this debate isn't seen as a solo act.

Bob C