From:
Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:03:36 -0500
>fuzzyscent <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bad pet store

When people write in about bad Pet Stores etc..  Or even good ones.  It
would be beneficial to others on this list if The names and locations of
the stores were mentioned.  With over 3000 people on this list, someone
may just be in the same area and decide to also go to that place and
complain or try to educate etc.  Maybe if this guy Ron had 4 different
people trying to talk to him, he'd get the hint.  Also If a good thing is
posted about a place and it happens to be in my area, Id love to go there.
I guess its legal to post names and locations of stores Right BIG?  It may
be beneficial to your fight and to the poor ferrets in the end..

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin (Smaccie)
Woobie, Princess, Mystic and Crystal

[Moderator's note: Yes, I would say it's legal... not like they aren't
listed in the phone book :-)  BIG]