Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:33:53 -0800
If anyone is interested, I found a site that has six ferret cursors you
can choose from instead of that boring ol' arrow.... it's at a site
called cursormania.com and it's free to download.  It adds an icon to
your toolbar which allows you to choose from a lot of cursors.  The
ferrets are under the animals tab then "small and furry" subtab... FYI
for those who don't like extras on their computer systems: I actually
removed the program from the toolbar and it still kept the cursor icon.