From:
David Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 01:21:54 -0600
Hi everyone.  I'm writing to thank everyone whose encouragement led me to
get Grover treated for adrenal disease.  It's unbelievable what those
animals can endure.  Thursday he was operated on; Friday he was home.  He is
still a little sluggish, but they removed a left adrenal four times its
normal size.  All things considered, Grover is doing very well.

Thanks for the advice.  Grover really appreciated it.  (And a recommendation:
For chicago area folks, Dr de la Navarre at Misener-Holey animal hospital on
Devon is really good.)

Regards,

David Robinson