From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 03:01:40 -0800
Damnit (sorry) X-mas just isn't right this year.  Why?  Because all I can
think of is that RACY is missing her 1st x-mas and all I can do is cry!  I
miss her so very much but this is the worst.  All the fuzzies were playing
in the pile of presents to be wrapped and then "HELPING" (lol) me to wrap
them but there was not a flash of white to be seen anywhere.  She is simply
gone and it was just too damn soon, why couldn't GOD have let me have my
little white fur-daughter for more than 2 months?  WHY?  Sorry to dump all
this here but I just don't know what else to do.  No one else in my family
can really understand this and right now I wish x-mas would just be over
with forever.  I still have presents for all my other babies and will enjoy
their fun but I can't get RACY out of my head at all.  I won't ruin it for
the kids but it is definitely ruined for me.  I would trade all the x-mas
gifts for the rest of my life just to hold my little white cloud again and
have her with me for a full lifetime.  Too bad Santa can't grant just this
one wish huh?

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *