From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 00:12:20 -0800
(goes into lurk mode...dumping the list messages unread into a file till the
Marshall Farms (and other breeder) bashing has ended..)

Its annoying that yet another mailing list is slowly becoming another PETA
lovers forum...Don't they have their own mailing list?

[Moderator's note: Due to the size of this FML, I thought it best to remove
the five Marshall Farms posts received today and hold them for tomorrow --
nothing will get lost, and we could use a day off.  But regarding Jazmyn's
comments:

PETA or other animal rights propaganda, pro *or* con, is not appropriate for
this list unless it is SPECIFICALLY related to ferrets.  Several related
posts have been rejected recently since they weren't specically about
ferrets.

That said, I also realize that the MF and breeder posts not only aren't of
interest to everyone but the posts actually offend some people.  Since they
are somewhat long and offend some, they are grouped together, generally at
the bottom of the FML.  I imagine some people stop reading when they reach
these posts while others probably prefer to start there.  Whichever, the
choice is yours.  BIG]