Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:38:51 EST
Bill,I hope you will let this go thru even tho it's not ferret
related.This lady has asked for help.

There's a lady in Hot Springs,Ak that sent me a request for help.The
local police can't /won't help her.Hunters are tearing up here ranch,
local police won't do anything to help her.They confiscated her horses.
She's asking anyone with any knowledge of how to get some help,to please
contact her,given permission to post it.

I told her to contact the local ASPCA,Fed Marshalls to override the local
officals,call in all types of media.

Her addy is [log in to unmask]