From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:49:43 EDT
Hi Everyone!  I'm really all new to this ferret digest stuff and i've
never been to a Ferret Symposium..  this is my first... i'm soooooo
excited.. since most people I know don't even have a clue what a ferret
is!  A long rat they say... ..  not!  Or they think i'm out of my mind
having 4 of them..

It will be wonderful to be with people that understand about fuzzies and
how they are the most awesome addicting animals!  Can't wait to meet all
of you who are going!

dooks to ya,
Suzanne