Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:48:50 -0700
This is in regard to Betty's post: Another Tragic End.

Betty,
First I want to applaud you on sharing that story with everyone.  The pain
must be immense.  You've shown us that we are all only human and accidents
can happen to the best of us.  I'm slowly starting to realize that fuzzies,
at least my fuzzies, are smarter than I am.  They are determined little
optimists to put it nicely.  They don't realize we're trying to protect
them.  All they see is another obstacle to over come.  That is their
nature.  So take it easy on yourself and bless you for doing so much for
so very many.

Ferret kisses and condolences on your loss,
Kim, Autumn, Boo, Buddy Looove, Mr. & Mrs. Jasper
Moulder and Gypsy girl.