Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:03:25 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  I guess my human hasnt been doing too well.
She brokes her toe last week and has been limping around.  But anyways
she is getting back to posting my greetings.

The other day, I receives a notice dat Buddy was crossing de Rainbow
Bridge.  So I rounds up all his busyness so we coulds greet him proper.
Dere we was waiting and den we saws him coming across de Bridge kinda
slow like.  So I went to help him cross and held onto him.  We finally
arrives and he was greeted by all his family.  I introduces myself as
SaraFerret greeter at the bridge.  He seemed kinda puzzled as in why are
all of yous have big wings and halos and by de way where am I.  I wanna
to go back home.  It was nice seeing all of you, but I want my human
back.  Merciful heavens, I hate dese times.  I hugged Buddy and told him
no going back--he is at de Rainbow Bridge and dis is his new home, but
one day his humans will cross and dey will see each other again.  Well he
cried and screamed until he had no voice left.  But we all kept hugging
him until he realized dat it wasnt gonna do any good to cry anymore.

I asked him if he was ready to go get fitted for his new wings and he
sorta agreed (like he didnt have much a choice) and so all of us trots
over to de Kit and Kaboodle to get wings for him.  He looked around and
said, Wowsie, look at all de wings!!!!!  He was trying to figure out what
color he wants when Auntie Mary Ferret came out and met him and offered
her suggestions.  How about dese red ones with gold streakies in dem.  Oh
wowsie he wanted dem so bad now she had pointed dem out to him.  So she
got dem down from de high shelf and tried dem on him.  OOPS!  dey didnt
quite fits.  So Auntie nipped and tucked wit de wings and all of a sudden
dey fit perfect.  Dat ferret is quite a whiz wit a needle!  Den he got
his gold halo and a red hammie.

Den we all twooped over to de surprise pool.  Wowsie Buddy says-dat is
beautiful.  I says just wait a minute!  And I swisheys de water a bit and
all of a sudden Mommy Rosie appears and he yells Hiya Mommy and she looks
up with red swolling eyes from cwying.  Hey Mommy its me Buddy, I is here
wit all de other kids and you should see my red wings.  Buddy said she
hears me, s he isnt cwying anymore and she has a big smile on her face.
Little does she know, but tonites when all is quite a Buddy kiss will
come to her and lay on her cheek and she will awakens in de morning wit
a wet place on her cheek and de faint smell of Buddy will be dere.  And
den de vision disappeared.

Well de other ferrets had rounded up a load of dere friends and relatives
for a party for Buddy.  Dey invited me to come too.  So off we went to
Buddy's new home.  Big Sign--Buddy's welcome party!!!!!  And inside dere
was food galore and rooms for dancing and such.

And of course de mousie angels were squeaking around fixing up dis and
dat.  And we danced and partied all nite longs and each of us just fell
asleep on whatever blankie we could find.

Anothing ting, I hear dat de earth list is moving so if we cant get
tru to de list, please continue to write our humans so we can send our
gweetings to you.  We always greet everyone, but dey are only written
if dere humans wants

Hugs, dooks, kisseys

SaraFerret