From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 01:10:05 -0700
I am so moved, thank you every one!

Suggestions, questions, offers of help to get Charlie to where he
needs to be are flooding in. We needed a way all of us could track our
progress as close to real time as possible. I am no computer/internet
whiz, but Charlie now has his own FaceBook page and EVERYONE is invited
to visit. But please ... although you all know of my frustration,
please remember we can not afford to antagonize his owners or care
givers - Charlie would be the one to pay the price. So please be
circumspect with any comments regarding the humans involved. They are
not evil people, they are ignorant people who are struggling. Our best
course is to get this sweet boy out of there permanently and into an
environment he can be helped.

So here it is: https://www.facebook.com/CharlieTheParaseizureFerret
or once you are in FaceBook, just enter Charlie the Paraseizure Ferret
and he will come up. At this very moment I am working on getting some
video of him up, but I want to warn you all that Charlie's handicaps
are substantial. If you can remember that while viewing the video(s)
and watch with a discerning eye, you will notice a couple of things.

Like all most all ferrets, Charlie LOVES his soup. He loves attention,
skritches, and rewards kisses with kisses. And maybe more important, he
is trying to move and the seizures are being controlled. I believe and
hope when he gets to someone who is ferret health knowledgeable that
his physical symptoms will subside a bit allowing him to take less
anti-seizure medication which in turn will allow him better
coordination and energy levels.

I still have a lot to do on his page, but it has been a very long,
emotional day and I have another ahead of us.

Thank everyone again, and keep those ideas and suggestions coming.

Very sincerely,
Charlie  and
Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com