From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:55:01 -0700
Hello to all, its been a while since I have posted.  you may remember me,
Cj, I ran 24 Carat Ferret Shelter in Las Vegas for many years.  I'm now
in Golden Valley Arizona on a few acres of land and getting settled into
my new life.  I still have my dogs, cats and 15 ferrets.  and 2 Barbados
sheep on the way.

I don't have time to write a long post because I start my new job today,
but there are a few things I wanted to let everyone know about.  First
thing the Petco here in Kingman are having ferret races April 17 at 6pm
at the store there, so that sould be fun.  I'll be there but not sure
if I'm bringing any of my crew along.  Second is my hunny just tatooed
another one of my ferrets that passed away, Pablo, on my arm, he is along
side Annie Bones, Pablo is the mad hatter, its so amazing how Pablo came
out.  If you want to see a pic, let me know and I'll send you it in a few
days.  This is my third ferret tat by my hunny Ken and he is getting so
great at doing ferret tats!  So he is working out of Oatman Az if your
interested in a ferret tat let me know.

The last thing I need to let you all know is there is a group of 3
brothers at the Luv of Paws Santuary here in Golden Valley that are for
adoption.  Cherie helped me by saving these poor ferrrets from going to
a shelter in Vegas, a dog shelter that is.  she really needs to adopt
them out, they are so sweet, about 3 yrs old and she wants to keep them
together.  If you can adopt them please call Cherie at 702-376-0882 or
702-646-2095.  I don't have her e mail addy.  or contact me by e mail, I
help out at her place when I can and she took these ferrets in to help
them find a great home.  If you call her let her know I send you, she
is wary of who adopts them.  Please help these 3 boys find a great and
loving home, they were dumped outside the Vegas Zoo in a box with no
info about them.

Well got to go take care of the kids and off to my first day at work.

I miss all my friends in Vegas, but you have to come see my place in Az.
I love it here and looking out my back yard at the wild bunnies and quail
that roam the property.

Take care,
CJ