From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 07:17:47 -0400
Good Day, All!!  :-D

JMYSHARONA, I believe that the article that you were referring to is in the
first chapter of the book "Ferrets In Your Home," by Dr. Wendy Winstead.
It's an account of her personal experiences that finally led her to discover
the Wonderful World of Fuzzydom!!

Anyone who has not at least perused this book has missed a wealth of
fundamental ferret knowledge that no ferret owner - esp. a Newbie or
Wannabe - should be without.

In addition to the FAQ & FML, of course.  ;->

BTW, I purchased this book in hardback from my local PetSmart and it sits in
a place of honor on my coffee table as a source of information for all of
the non-ferret people who enter my home (hee hee - I'm so sneaky).

Happy Dooking to All!!

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa & (introducing) Mojo!!  >^v^<-,------,'''''