Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:58:13 -0700
Hi all
Holloween is almost here when someone is going to get dressed up to visit
some other places.  I won't say who but it is going to be great.

A little guy came in today named Whiskey Sour AKA Whiskers.  I gave him
da tour of da place and showed him where everyhting waz.  He naturally
wanted to get a small snack at da Fruit Bar.  Then I took him over to da
Ferreetvite Festival to see how he did dance.  Your right he isn't real
good but he does it with vigor anyway.  I will take him under my paw and
teach him all he needs to know.  We danced and I showed him a few things
and he waz getting better before they throwed us out of there.  Next time
you see him he will be great at it.  He said to tell hiz mommy and little
mommy dat he luved them and to send lots of kisses.

A pair of girls came in later.  One said her name waz Snickers but da other
would not say and waz kinda quiet.  I gave them da tour and showed them
where all da attractions were and what we had here.  They headed off to
explore for themselves.  I seen them over at da Gravy Gourmet testing out
da recipe.  They seemed to eat quite a bit too.  Then they headed off to
watch da tube races at da Tube Park for a while.  They enjoyed watching
although I think they will get invovled a little later when they settle in.
They were really interested in da technigues and I think they were scouting
out da competition.  They said to tell their mommy dat thye luved her
bunches and to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little girl came in named Friday.  She waz met by Noddle, Easel
and Potpie.  They were really happy to see each other.  They were also
interested in da news from home and wanted to know what had been going on
there.  They listened while she talked and asked questions to get all da
gossip.  After dat they wondered around showing her all da attractions and
where everything waz.  They ended up over at da Otter Slide for a little
fun and sliding.  They slid and splashed.  They would slide down and hit da
water and then run back to slide again.  They seemed to have a lot of fun
at it.  After dat they headed over to da Hammock Haven to dry and get a
nap.  She sends her luv and lots of hugs to her mommy.

A little girl came in later name Sally.  We don't have any bald little ones
here.  She has a beautiful coat.  She waz met by Stinky and Junior.  They
were happy to see her and someone from home.  They were interested in all
da news at home and listened while she filled them in on all da gossip and
news.  Then they headed off to get a snack at da Fruit Bar first before
they went to explore.  After dat they headed off to show her all da sites
and attractions.  I seen them a little latter at Dirt Mountain where all
three were hard at work enlarging their den for one more.  Da way they were
working it won't take long either.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy
dat she luved them dearly and to send lots of kisses and hugs.

Another little girl came in later named Peanut.  I looked up Zac and Teddy
and they were here to greet her.  I introduced them and they greeted her
warmly.  They took her off to show her where everything waz and what all
da attractions were.  After a small snack at Babyfood Balconey they headed
over to da Wrestling Matches where da others were entered in a few matches
to try their skill.  She watched and cheered for them and seemed happy when
one of them won.  After da matches they wondered off together again.  She
said to tell her daddy dat everything here is not like home but is pretty
good anyway.  She said to send her luv and lots and lots of cuddles.

I am off to check on my costume for later.  Just call me vampire Sandee.
Dook Dook.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee