From:
"Preisig, Kylie KE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 13:54:01 +1000
I was watching the ABC's program Race Around the World last night and they
mentioned that on last weeks program one of the film segments was on ferrets
in Miami.  And I didn't watch it last week!  Did any of my fellow
Australian's out there watch it??  Or even better, tape it?  By any chance
is the person who owned the ferrets on the FML?

Race Around the Word is a show that has sent eight young filmmakers around
the world.  They send back the short films that they have made, and these
films are judged on the program.  I had a look on the ABC's web page in the
hope that there would be a transcript of the ferret film segment but alas,
no.  I did find out that the segment was filmed by Claudia Rowe, and that
she sent a fluffy ferret toy back to the office in Australia.  Zen and the
Art of Ferrets appears on the show's Links page!  If anyone wishes to have a
look at the show's web page, the URL is http://www.abc.net.au/race/

Kylie

Kylie Preisig, Perth, Western Australia
First Aid Officer, WA Ferrets and Ferreting Society
The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employer.