From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:31:21 -0700
Summer raffiles are so mush fun!

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Dhere some HOT things in there.  I no gonna list them all again caz I be
typin' for TOO long if I has ta do that!  But if ya goes to da website I
postsed dhen you can see all ta prizes.

I still want da sox thingie caz it do great at my house.  Momma always
yellin at me and Abby cause we steal her sox.  I make bed with dhem.
Abby just puts dhem in another room, she no use dhem like I do!  She not
smart like me.  Dhere's also some candles for momma and lots of treats
for us kids!

Ta enter da raffile you can mail da money (momma said check, money order
or well hidden cash) ta dhis address (has ta be mailed by June 14):

SOS
C/O Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave.
Mansfield, OH  44906

Or you can do it real quick and stuffie by doing it through paypal (has
to be paypaled by June 18):
to [log in to unmask]

No need to send a lot to get tickits.  $1.00 buys u one ticket.  $5.00
buys u 6 tickits.

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Hugz and luvz and still needing some tizzues

Princess Pepper