From:
Bryce Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 13:49:40 -0600
Hy i too live in this great (wet) city known as Houston.  Also along with
Donald Porsha & Rocky (Porsha & Rocky being new to the house) And the they
seem to be getting along very nice.  But the dreaded ear mite has returned
and with two cats and three ferrets my only choice of action is to take
them all to the vet for the ear-mite shot i have been almost a year of ear
mite free bliss since the last round of shots.

Also i was wondering what vet you use in this area??  The vet that I use is
Bellaire animal clinic some very nice people here

Bryce Lindsay

>From:    Pam Berry <[log in to unmask]>
>Any other Houston-ites out there??

 /\    Bryce keeper of all     /\